The Kauffman Center Presents 2023-2024 season starts with a variety of extraordinary and diverse events featuring internationally recognized artists and performers. Want to receive exclusive email updates and presale information about upcoming Kauffman Center Presents events? Please visit kauffmancenter.org/sign-up.
Coming Up in the Kauffman Center Presents Series
- Gregory Porter, Sunday, Sept. 10, 2023, at 7 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre
- Herb Alpert & Lani Hall, Thursday, Sept. 21, 2023, at 7 p.m. in Helzberg Hall
- Daniel O’Donnell, Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2023, at 7 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre
- The Foolers, Curated by Penn & Teller, Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre
- An Evening with the Late John Cleese, Thursday, Nov. 9, 2023, at 7:30 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre
- Trailblazing Talks 2024, Jan.–May 2024, season subscriptions currently on sale
More information and updates about the Kauffman Center Presents series can be found at kauffmancenter.org/kcpresents. Tickets are available through the Kauffman Center Ticket Office at 816.994.7222 or tickets.kauffmancenter.org.
Kauffman Center Presents is made possible by the John N. and Marilyn P. McConnell Foundation.
The origin of jazz lies in another great Black American art form: the blues. But the relationship that Kansas City jazz has with the blues is unique, maintaining a strong association throughout the past century.…