The Kauffman Center is pleased to announce the Kauffman Center Presents Fall 2022 Season. The fall season will bring extraordinary and diverse experiences featuring internationally recognized artists and performers for Kansas City audiences.
President and CEO Paul Schofer stated, “We’re delighted to welcome back audiences and this fall season promises to deliver something for everyone! I’m not sure we’ve ever had such a diverse line up: classical, country, jazz, comedy, folk and even game shows! We want to be sure that everyone feels welcome and has a wonderful experience here.”
The Kauffman Center Presents Fall 2022 Season
- Boz Scaggs with Special Guest The Robert Cray Band, August 19, 2022, 7:30 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre
- Happy Together Tour 2022, August 21, 2022, 7 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre
- “Weird Al” Yankovic, The Unfortunate Return of the Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour with Special Guest: Emo Philips, September 2, 2022, 7:30 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre (Limited availability)
- Million Dollar Quartet, September 7, 2022, 7:30 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre (On sale June 17)
- Diana Krall, October 3, 2022, 7 p.m. in Helzberg Hall
- Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives, October 6, 2022, 7:30 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre (On sale June 17)
- Vienna Boys Choir, November 1, 2022, 7 p.m. in Helzberg Hall (On sale June 17)
- An Evening with George Winston, November 11, 2022, 8 p.m. in Helzberg Hall (On sale June 17)
- Wheel of Fortune LIVE!, November 25, 2022, 7:30 p.m. in Muriel Kauffman Theatre
More information and updates about the Kauffman Center Presents series can be found at kauffmancenter.org/kcpresents. Tickets are available through the Kauffman Center Ticket Office at 816.994.7222 or tickets.kauffmancenter.org.
Want to receive email updates and exclusive presale information about upcoming events at the Kauffman Center? Please visit kauffmancenter.org/sign-up. Follow the Kauffman Center on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube to get details about upcoming performances and behind-the-scenes access.